Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tv Tuner Driver 150e/55e Xp

"nest syndrome"


Then I find myself in full-nest syndrome ... I few weeks I have everyone busy. I keep giving orders, thinking, thinking, my head is smoking mad and over, a month after giving birth forces do not follow me ... so abuse all around me to abide my orders ... look at me with sad face and finally fall in my net.
I have the house upside down, I painted the girl's room, I put paper, a wooden frieze and on Friday placed the furniture ... now I even entered the store Neuro reform, but good for this I have not convinced anyone ... everything will come.
try to be occupied 24 hours a day to not think about what awaits me soon ... and now I work but I have to admit that I am very tired.
Good to know that I'm there, messing around, delving into internet and reading your blogs and connected to Facebook all day, do not disconnect! eager to launch the new spring-summer season shop and very excited because I like it as much as we did!

0 comments:

Post a Comment