Monday, June 8, 2009

Traction For Basketball Shoes

WELCOME TO MY BLOG. INTRODUCTION

I'm starting to make "critical" of artists or works of art found on the web.
I'm not art critic, I'm just an entertainer with his own opinion and that despite not knowing how to write aims to give its opinion.

Why?
Assessment critique of contemporary art depends on: curators, gallery owners, art critics and collectors. Among a few dictate the fees that set the trends and decide which artists are those who represent the art.

Noting the criteria that have the artists to choose their "favorite" web platforms as Artelista or Deviantart I find that more closely resemble my appreciation and thanks to the communication that gives us the web we are creating a " value-critical "or statistics that depends on many sources getting some" values \u200b\u200b"more objective since there is no financial interest in it (or at least a much smaller percentage than in the "real world").

I think the web is doing a screening of the criteria that set the trends in art and artists who excel. This sieve we do together.

Apart from the "critical" to be drafted will go updating viewers on Deviantart my favorites (so do not let see them from time to time)


Another purpose of this blog is my personal advancement as an artist. So also I will include "my personal news," and my web presence


Very grateful if you leave comments.

(Note: I would be publishing in two languages: English and English. So if someone translates any input into English will be happy to publish it.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment