Thursday, June 18, 2009

Under Age Drinking Statistics China

painting I see the world in color!

I get my glasses just colorblind. The world has too much color right now. People are fluorescent orange and red is very bright. I left the store with my red glasses and a big smile on his face, walking through the elms, watching in amazement the people's faces fluorescent, I stood in front of desks, cars, trees ... I miss!. Finally understanding why red is the color used on signs. People looked at me must have thought I was high and the truth is that the feeling is like, I guess.
I am concerned about mixing colors in my palette and see my paintings naturally. But now I'm a little sick of so much color. I'll have to get used gradually. I'll tell
.

For if there is a colorblind person: Colorlite

0 comments:

Post a Comment